Suitable for use with 4G/4Gx 700MHz, 850MHz and 900MHz 4G/3G services as used by Telstra, Optus and Vodafone. Also suitable, at slightly reduced gain, for the upper 4G bands 1800/2100/2300/2600MHz.
With a 16mm stud mount on an heavy duty electro-polished stainless steel spring, these antennas may be installed on a number of mounting brackets and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks.
The CDQ7100 series RFI Mobile Phone antennas are designed with the patented Meander™ radiating elements. These Meander™ circuits are coupled together to deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern and bandwidth. The result is a unique antenna able to operate across all mobile phone networks globally, housed in the one unit.
In addition the CDQ7100 series are designed with our Q-Fit® system for quick and simple removal of the whip section. This allows users to remove the whip section when entering car wash’s, low height areas such as car parks and for security. The antennas are provided with a waterproof sealing cap to prevent the ingress of dust and water when the whip section is removed.
- Bandwidth: 698-960MHz / 1710-2170 / 2300-2700MHz
- Q-Fit® system for quick removal of the whip section
- Nominal Gain :
6.5dBi @ 698 - 960MHz - Bands: 28 (700), 5 (850) & 8 (900)
4.5dBi @ 1710 - 2170MHz - Bands: 3 (1800), 1 (2100)
5.5dBi @ 2300 - 2700MHz - Bands: 40 (2300), WiFi (2400) & 7 (2600)
- Vertical Beamwidth: 21° / 40° / 25°
- VSWR: <2.3:1
- Power (max capable): 10W
- Cable and Connector: 5m of 9006 foil shielded, low loss coax cable (equivient to LMR195/200)
- Termination: FME female, suits all Phone cradls and Patch Leads
- Radome Diameter: 22.5mm - 15.6mm Tapered
- Length: 890mm
- Packaging: Clear hanging bag
Suitable for the following Australian mobile phone/broadband service providers.
- Worldwide 3G & 4G
- Spring Base
- Ground Independent
- 700MHz B28
- 850MHz B5
- 900MHz B8
- 1800MHz B3
- 2100MHz B1
- 2300MHz B40
- 2600MHz B7
- 2.4GHz Wifi
- RFID/900MHz Telemetry
- Detachable Antenna and Spring Base
- Coax cable, hard-wired to base